Child Care Subsidy
The Child Care Development Fund Program assists low income families in accessing quality child care for children while parents work or participate in education or job training. The program’s mission is to enhance the quality, affordability, and supply of child care available for all families.
• Working at least 30 hours a week or is scheduled to start to work in 2 weeks.
• In job training at least 20 hours a week.
• Attending education on a full time basis.
• Has a monthly gross income that does not exceed Federal Poverty Income Guideline for a family of a same size.
• The family must be living in the CNMI.
• Resides with the parent who is in an approved activity (working, in job training or attending school)
• Be under the age of 13
• Must be a US Citizen or Qualified alien as defined in PRWORA.
Contact: (670) 664-2575/6/8/9 or (670) 664-2573
Located in Capitol Hill House No. 1347