Mr. John Hirsh Regional Executive Director
Location: Airport Rd., Saipan
PO Box 500814 Saipan MP 96950
Telephone: (670) 234-3459
• The NNT Chapter is ready to serve the community 24 hours a day.7 days a week. American Red Cross commitment is to respond to emergency calls within 2 hours of notification. Whether it’s a large typhoon, a fire, or flooding our disaster services team will be on the scene providing emergency services to people in need.
Services to the Armed Forces
• The NNI Chapter works closely with military service members, their families and veterans to provide critical support services here in the Commonwealth. We provide a 24/7 emergency communications bridge for military families, as well collaborate with military authorities to conduct yellow ribbon briefings and reconnection.
Health & Safety Services
• The Chapter provides a full assortment of lifesaving courses, including Adult & Child CPR/AED and First Aid. The Chapter is also the community leader in offering aquatics training through lifeguarding and water safety courses.
• High School Red Cross Clubs
• Red Cross Clubs play an important role in supporting the mission of the American Red Cross Northern Mariana Islands Chapter. Learn more about the clubs in your local area, as